10th Grade Latin IV - Week 13 < Week 14 > Week 15
SALVETE ITERUM! Today's class will be ASYNCHRONOUS! [Mr. Yaggy will be gone today]
WATCH THIS FIRST.
(1) Listen to the "Daphne and Apollo (lines 525-567) recitation", open this SurveyMonkey and follow the directions.
(2) Take this Gimkit over Daphne and Apollo (lines 553-567).
(3) When done, read lines 553-567.
(a) have your Daphne and Apollo lines printed out so you can write on them
(b) have your Daphne and Apollo text scan open (either on computer or printed out) to reference
(c) Remember that you can always review your translation via my YouTube channel.
DUE Tuesday at 6am
Daphne and Apollo lines 543-567 (Grammar) Buzz Quiz
Daphne and Apollo lines 543-567 (Comprehension) Buzz Quiz
Today is a work day to review and prepare for your test over Daphne and Apollo tomorrow.
Your test tomorrow will consist of five short essays (1-2 paragraphs each).
Please see the attached document for all possible essay questions.
Daphne and Apollo Test
Your test will generally follow the same format as prevous Ovid tests this year,
although with a greater emphasis on the bigger picture through small essays.
SALVETE ITERUM! Today's class will be ASYNCHRONOUS!
(1) Watch the "Yagcast Amores" episode (10 minutes). Making notes on your own copy of the text (attached) as you follow along.
(2) Take this Gimkit over Amores 1.1.
(3) Download and listen to the attached "Amores 1.1 recitation" (2.5 minutes long) (note that this is an MP3 file, which will open up with whatever your default MP3 audio playback is. For most PC users it is Windows Media Player and iTunes for most Mac users. Here is a helpful website if you're having trouble opening it).
(4) While listening to the "Amores 1.1 recitation", open this SurveyMonkey and follow the directions.
(5) Download, save, and print a copy of the attached "Amores 1.1-3 lines for students" pdf AND the "LaFleur Amores Love and Transformation text scan".
(6) Translate Amores 1.1 (lines 1-6)
*remember that you can always review our translation of the story via my YouTube channel.
T1 Awards Ceremony
With class time we do have, complete recitation reaction and Gimkit from Amores 1.1