8th Grade Latin II - Week 29 < Week 30 > Week 31
SALVETE! Today's lesson will be mostly SYNCHRONOUS!
(1) First, we will look together at this Pear Deck presentation of the Stage 27 Model Sentences (joinpd.com with code: RWKGHY).
(2) Next, you will complete Practicing the Language 2 and Practicing the Language 3 on Buzz to review noun cases
(3) Next, familiarize yourself with the vocabulary of the story in horreo with this Gimkit.
(4) Finally, you will read the story in horreo with this Pear Deck presentation (asynchronous). (joinpd.com code: RRVOCD).
(5) Now, we will look at the most missed items from PTL 2 and 3 through this Pear Deck presentation. (joinpd.com code: JBSUJF).
SALVETE! Today's class is SYNCHRONOUS!
(1) First, log back into our Pear Deck presentation over the most missed items from PTL 2 and 3 through (joinpd.com code: JBSUJF) and we'll finish looking at those.
(2) Watch this EdPuzzle tutorial on About the language 1: indirect commands.
(3) Take the About the language 1: indirect command Buzz quiz.
(4) Review in horreo by translating the Latin sentences below and then answer the questions that follow (in English).
1. centurio militibus imperavit ut Modestum et Strythionem caperent. Why?
2. Modestus Strythioni imperavit ut coquum inveniret. Why?
3. Modestus Strythioni persuasit ut Aulum quaereret. Why?
4. Modestus Strythioni persuasit ut Publicum quaereret. Why?
5. Modestus Strythioni imperavit ut Nigrinam quaereret. Why?
6. Strythione Nigrinae persuasit ut veniret? Yes/No. Why do you think?
(5) Familiarize yourself with the vocabulary of Modestus promotus 1 with this Gimkit.
(6) Can Modestus be an even bigger idiot? Let's find out! We will read the story Modestus promotus 1 with this Pear Deck presentation (joinpd.com with code ptkmmi).
SALVETE! Today's class will be mostly ASYNCHRONOUS!
(1) Familiarize yourself (again) with the vocabulary of Modestus promotus 1 with this Gimkit.
(2) Describe (in English) the picture found here on Classkick. You should be done with #1-2 and logged into #3's Pear Deck by 11:40am.
(3) We will continue reading the story Modestus promotus 1 with this Pear Deck presentation (joinpd.com with code ptkmmi).
(4) Check your understanding of the story we read on Wednesday with the Buzz quiz "Modestus promotus 1."
(5) Watch this tutorial on EdPuzzle result clauses and answer the questions.
(6) Take the "ATL 2 Result Clauses" Buzz quiz.