8th Grade Latin II - Week 6 < Week 7 > Week 8
SALVETE! Today's class is (mostly) SYNCHRONOUS!
(1) First, review the idea of noun-adjective agreement with the "Practicing the language 1 (noun-adjective agreement)" Buzz quiz. [15 minutes]
(2) We will review the concept of gender and learn more about neuter nouns with this Pear Deck presentation (joinpd.com with code: akqdmi). [35 minutes]
(3) You will practice these concepts with the "About the language 2: neuter nouns" Buzz quiz. [15 minutes]
SALVETE! Today's class is (mostly) ASYNCHRONOUS!
(1) We will review the storyline together (briefly) and then review neuter nouns with this Pear Deck presentation (joinpd.com with code jcootc).
(2) You will take this Gimkit over the vocabulary you'll need to know for the story Clemens tabernarius.
(3) You will read the story Clemens tabernarius (see the Stage 18 PDF attached to the lesson last week) and take the Buzz quiz.
(4) You will practice the concept of neuter nouns (remember the TWO neuter rules!) with "Neuter nouns with Clemens tabernarius" Buzz quiz.
SALVETE! Today's class will be ASYNCHRONOUS!
(1) Practice noun cases with "Noun Fill-in-the-Blank Practice" Buzz quiz.
(2) Assess your understanding of the story Clemens tabernarius with this Pear Deck presentation (joinpd.com with code iqrlfg).