8th Grade Latin II - Week 25 < Week 26 > Week 27
SALVETE! Today's class is SYNCHRONOUS!
(1) Complete (again) this Modestus perfuga Gimkit.
(2) We will review Modestus perfuga I (especially with most-missed items).
(3) We will have a pre-reading recitation of Modestus perfuga II.
(4) Complete "Modestus perfuga II (comprehension questions)" Buzz quiz
(5) We will translate Modestus perfuga III together with this Pear Deck (joinpd.com with code cblrgy).
(6) Practice indirect questions with "Direct and Indirect questions 2" worksheet on Classkick.
SALVETE! Today's class is mostly ASYNCHRONOUS!
(1) Review your work and my feedback on the "Direct and Indirect Questions 2" worksheet. Makes changes where needed. [10 minutes]
(2) Watch this tutorial and review subjunctive clauses and the imperfect and pluperfect subjunctives. [5 minutes]
(3) Assess your understanding with the "ATL 2: more about the imperfect and pluperfect subjunctive" Buzz quiz. [10 minutes]
(4) Review various noun and verb forms with the "Practicing the language 3 (Translation Practice)" Buzz quiz. [10 minutes]
(5) Together at 12:05pm, we will do one final check of your understanding of indirect questions and the imperfect and pluperfect subjunctive with "Direct and Indirect questions 1" worksheet on Classkick.
(6) We will finish class with questions and answers over the concepts of cum clauses, indirect questions, imperfect and pluperfect subjunctives, and the various participles we have also been learning.
*Your test over Stage 25 is on Friday. It will be similar in style and length as the other tests you have taken this year.
Today is your Stage 25 Test. As always, you can access in on Buzz.
The test is open-book and open-note.
You may not, under any circumstances, give to or receive help from another person.