8th Grade Latin II - Week 33 < Week 34 > Week 35
SALVETE! Today's class will be mostly ASYNCHRONOUS!
(1) Download the attached copy of Stage 29.
(2) Click on this link to watch a tutorial video of the Model Sentences in Stage 29 on Edpuzzle and answer the questions as you watch.
(3) Take this Gimkit on the vocabulary for the story nox 1.
(4) Read nox 1 with this Pear Deck. [joinpd.com with code: CXOVBD]
(5) Watch this tutorial on About the language 1: Active and Passive Voice (on p. 149) and take notes.
(6) Take this Buzz quiz over About the language 1: Active and Passive Voice.
SALVETE! Today's class is about half SYNCHRONOUS!
(1) Following up on Monday's lesson on the passive voice, watch this EdPuzzle tutorial over About the language 2: more about the passive voice.
(2) Assess your understanding of with the Buzz quiz over About the language 2: more about the passive voice.
(3) We will read the story nox 2 together with this Pear Deck. (joinpd.com with code: OTWZIR)
(4) The last slide will link to an EdPuzzle video about the Arch of Titus, but the direct link is also here.
(5) Review present participles with Practicing the language 2 and the Buzz quiz associated with that exercise in the book.
SALVETE! Today's class is mostly SYNCHRONOUS!
(1) First, get some quick practice with the "Active/Passive Practice" Buzz quiz.
(2) Second, we will confirm our understanding of the passive voice with this "verb splash" worksheet on Classkick.
(3) Review the story nox 2 with the "nox 2 review" Buzz quiz.
(4) Third, you assess your understanding of the passive voice with this Buzz quiz, "sententias scribe (passive voice)."