9th Grade Latin III - Week 4 < Week 5 > Week 6
Student/Teacher Holiday (Labor Day)
SALVETE! Today's class will be (mostly) ASYNCHRONOUS!
(1) review in horreo with the below:
Translate the Latin sentence and then answer the question that follows in English.
1. centuriō mīlitibus imperāvit ut Modestum et Strythiōnem caperent. Why?
2. Modestus Strythiōnī imperāvit ut coquum invenīret. Why?
3. Modestus Strythiōnī persuāsit ut Aulum quaereret. Why?
4. Modestus Strythiōnī persuāsit ut Publicum quaereret. Why?
5. Modestus Strythiōnī imperāvit ut Nigrīnam quaereret. Why?
6. Strythiōne Nigrīnae persuāsit ut venīret? Yes/No. Why do you think?
(2) Watch this tutorial on indirect commands
(3) Take the About the language 1: indirect command Buzz quiz
(4) Review most missed items
SALVETE! Today's class will be (mostly) SYNCHRONOUS!
We will read the story Modestus promotus 1 with this Pear Deck presentation (joinpd.com with code kqqsp).
Can Modestus be an even bigger idiot? Let's find out!
SALVETE! Today's class will be ASYNCHRONOUS!
Check your understanding of the story we read yesterday together with the Buzz quiz "Modestus promotus 1."
Read Modestus promotus 2 and demonstrate your understanding with the "Modestus promotus 2" Buzz quiz.
SALVETE! Today's class with be (mostly) ASYNCHRONOUS!
(1) Complete the "PTL 1 (Participle Practice)" Buzz quiz. You have 10 minutes of class. If you need more time to take it again, do that outside of class.
(2) Watch this tutorial on result clauses and take notes on what you see. (5 minutes)
(3) Take the "ATL 2 Result Clauses" Buzz quiz. You have 10 minutes of class. If you need more time to take it again, do that outside of class.
(4) We will look together at the most missed items from both quizzes and make sure we understand our review of participles and our new topic, result clauses (25 minutes)