9th Grade Latin III - Week 6 < Week 7 > Week 8
SALVETE! Today's class will be SYNCHRONOUS!
Complete this Gimkit on the vocabulary of testamentum.
We are looking again at Cogidubnus' will with this Pear Deck (joinpd.com and code: mjslum). Something fishy is going on...
SALVETE! Today's class will be ASYNCHRONOUS!
(1) Play this Gimkit over the vocabulary in the story in aula Salvii.
(2) Complete the Buzz quiz over the story in aula Salvii.
SALVETE! Today's class will be (mostly) SYNCHRONOUS!
(1) Watch this tutorial on a new use of the ablative case, the ablative of means.
(2) Together we will practice the concept with the attached "By, with, in, on" worksheet. Download your own copy, answer all parts, then upload to Teams.
(3) Take the About the language 1: more on the ablative case Buzz quiz.
(3) Someone better give Belimicus a heads up... what is going to happen next? Download the attached document ("cena Salvii prediction"), write your response, and upload it here in Teams.
SALVETE! Today's class will be (mostly) ASYNCHRONOUS!
First, we will revisit the ablative of means and the most missed items from yesterday with this Pear Deck (joinpd.com with code: qzacei).
Then, you will take the cena Salvii vocabulary Gimkit to prepare to read the story.
Finally, you will read cena Salvii with this Pear Deck (joinpd.com with code: iirdev).
SALVETE! Today's class will be (half) SYNCHRONOUS!
(1) Click on this link to watch the tutorial video on the Stage 28 About the language 2: expressions of time. [5 minutes]
(2) Assess your understanding with one attempt at the ATL 2 expressions of time Buzz quiz. [10 minutes]
(3) Together, we will translate the first half of the story Belimicus rex (p. 129) [20 minutes]
(4) Assess your understanding with one attempt at the Belimicus rex Buzz quiz. [15 minutes]
*I will grade the Belimicus rex quiz as soon as possible, so check your score and retake it one more time over the weekend if you aren't happy with your grade.